It used to be so easy to break up with someone. You remember, don’t you? Think back to high school when the average relationship’s lifespan was less than 5 months and the average breakup recovery time was about 5 hours. Now that you’re all grown up and in an adult relationship, things get a little complicated. If you’ve been wondering whether or not you should break up with your boyfriend – read this first.
We don’t blame you for considering taking a one way ticket to splitsville. It’s normal and happens each and every day to hundreds of thousands of people. Before you do break the news to your beau, however, you’ll want to be sure you’re making the best choice for you. Plus, you so don’t want to be caught crawling back to him days later begging for him to take your back. That’s not a flattering look for anyone!
And so we present to you the QuestChat Break Up Check List. Read through the points below and jot down your simple “yes” or “no” answers. If you end up with more “yes” responses than “no”, then you’re probably safe to go ahead with your breakup ASAP. If you’re finding your answers tied, or have more “no” responses, you might want to take a little extra time to consider your options.
Whatever you decide to do, just know that life will go on and you’ll absolutely find someone to make you happy. Now, onwards to the break up list!
- Does your boyfriend regularly ditch you last minute with no good excuse?
- Have you caught your boyfriend cheating?
- Do you wish that your boyfriend would compliment you once in a while?
- Do you feel less confident when you’re around your beau than you do with your girlfriends?
- Does your guy often talk about how “hot” other women are?
- Do you believe you deserve better?
- Do you argue a lot?
- Is your boyfriend lazy or unmotivated?
- Do you wish your guy was more driven and wanted more out of life?
Alright, lady. Tally up those responses and make your decision! We wish you the BEST of luck no matter what you decide.