QuestChat is excited to offer its female callers an exclusive giveaway opportunity. Beginning June 22 and running until June 26, female callers are invited to take part in a short automated survey on the QuestChat phone chat line. To enter the giveaway, all you need to do is follow the prompts and complete the automated survey. The phone number from which you’re calling will then automatically be entered for your chance to win.
This grand prize is a $100 Canadian dollar prepaid Visa gift card. This giveaway is open to residents of Canada, excluding Quebec and residents of the United States of America excluding Puerto Rico. You must be at least 18 years of age to call QuestChat and enter this giveaway. No purchase necessary. There will be no substitutions made to this prize. If winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours following initial attempt, a replacement winner may be selected. Any winner will be selected by random draw and will be contacted by phone number during the hours of 9am – 5pm ET, Monday to Friday. A valid mailing address must be provided in order to receive the gift card prize.
For additional rules, please read below.
1. The “Prepaid Visa Gift Card Giveaway” contest (hereinafter: the “Contest”) is brought to you by the legal entities which own and operate QuestChat and First Media Group Inc. (hereinafter: the “Contest Organizers”). The Contest reaches all eligible US and Canadian Internet users from June 22nd at 9:00am Eastern Time to June 26th at 9:00am Eastern Time (hereinafter: the “Contest Period”).
2. This Contest is open to all female Canadian and American callers to the QuestChat phone chat line (excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence as of the first day of the Contest Period. Notwithstanding the preceding, the Contest employees, agents and representatives of the Contest Organizers, including their respective divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies, their advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of prizes, materials and services related to this contest or any other party directly linked to the holding of this Contest (the “Excluded Individuals”). This Contest is also not open to the immediate family members of the Excluded Individuals. For the purpose of these Contest Rules, “immediate family” includes: father, mother, brothers, sisters, children, legal or common-law spouse and individuals with whom such employees, agents and representatives reside.
HOW TO ENTER
3. No purchase necessary. To enter, you must complete an automated survey on the QuestChat phone chat line.
4. Grand prize
5. One prepaid Visa gift card in the amount of $100 CAD.
6. The Prizes must be accepted ‘as is’ without substitution and are non-transferable/non-refundable, not for resale and have no cash surrender or redemption value. Travel and/or accommodations are to be arranged and paid for by Contest winner(s).
7. We retain the right, in our sole discretion, to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for all or any component of the Prizes, without liability, in the event that the Prizes or any component of the Prizes cannot be awarded as described for any reason.
HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE
In order to be declared a winner, the selected potential winner must be in compliance with these Contest Rules and in particular, the following: A) First Media Group Inc. must be able to contact the recipient of the prize within seventy two (72) hours of winner being announced; B) The selected winner must first answer correctly, unaided, a time limited, mathematical skill testing question, posed by telephone at a mutually convenient time.
8. By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest Rules. In the event the potential or declared winner fails to comply with any one of the conditions set out above or any other conditions set out in these Contest Rules, the Contest Organizers reserve the right to disqualify such entrant from the Contest and if time allows, a new draw for the prize will be held in accordance with these Contest Rules, until an entrant is selected and declared a winner, without affecting the order in which other prizes are awarded.
9. General. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed if requested, except Contest Organizer retains the right to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if a prize listed, or any portion thereof, is unavailable for any reason. Prize winners shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. Any potential prize winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within five (7) days of prize notification (or a shorter time if required by exigencies), winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
10. Disqualification. The Contest Organizers reserve the right to disqualify any person or cancel one or more entries of any person participating in this Contest or trying to participate by means contrary to these Contest Rules or in a manner which is unfair to other entrants (e.g.: mobile phone obtained from an unauthorized source, computer hacking, etc.). Any attempt to tamper with the entry process, interfere with these Contest Rules, deliberately damage any website or undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the Contest, is a violation of criminal and civil laws and the Contest Organizers reserve the right to seek damages and/or other relief from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include banning or disqualifying entrants from this and future contests. Such person may be referred to the appropriate judicial authorities.
11. Non-compliance/eligibility. If a potential or declared winner is not in compliance with these Contest Rules, the Contest Organizers reserve the right to disqualify such entrant from the Contest and randomly select further entrants from the remaining eligible entries until a winner is finally declared. Any potential or declared winner, who is not in compliance with these Contest Rules, must so inform the Contest Organizers immediately upon being contacted by the Contest Organizers.
12. Acceptance of prize. Prizes must be accepted as described in these Contest Rules and may not be transferred to another person, substituted for another prize, or exchanged in full or in part for cash, subject to the section below.
13. Authorization. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the Contest Organizers to send marketing related messages regarding further promotions, at their sole discretion and if required, their e-mail address without compensation whatsoever and, without limit as for the period of use, for promotional marketing purposes.
14. Decisions of the Contest Organizers. All decisions of the Contest Organizers or those of their representatives regarding this Contest are final and binding.
15. Unenforceable. If a section of these Contest Rules is declared or ruled by a Court of Law as illegal, unenforceable or void, that section will be deemed void but all other sections not affected will be enforced as allowed by Law.
16. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of Canada and the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.
17. Release. By entering this Contest or taking receipt of any prize, entrants and/or winners agrees to release and hold harmless Visa, Facebook, Twitter, QuestChat, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Contest or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation to personal injury, death, and/or damage to or loss of property, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
18. Limitation of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any Contest or prize related activity. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another play in the Contest, if it is possible. Contest Organizer reserves the right (but are not obligated) to increase both the number of winners and prizes awarded at any time. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.